Employment Law Experts
Employment Tribunal Solicitors are offering Claimants or Employers a FIXED FEE review of their Employment Tribunal case.
To claim this please contact us and quote 02/02 for your FREE initial discussion.
Initial Review meeting
Whether you are a Claimant or an Employer with an Employment Tribunal claim we are delighted to offer a discounted initial review of your position for just £400 plus VAT.
At the end of your FIXED FEE REVIEW you will know:
- You prospects of success at an Employment Tribunal;
- What claims or defences you need to rely on;
- Who are your potential witnesses;
- The potential costs of going to a full Employment Tribunal hearing or trial;
- The settlement options;
- We will give you options to consider how best to deal with your claim to achieve your objectives.
This service includes:
· An initial detailed discussion lasting not more than 2 hours;
· A review of relevant papers (including letters, meeting notes and chronologies). Limited to less than 300 pages of A 4 material;
· Your initial contact/discussion – this is when we will ask you for your personal details, identification documents and case papers;
· We will provide a detailed letter of advice and quote for any future work you may need;
· Guidance on your best next steps (which may including seeking settlement).
Here at Employment Tribunal Solicitors we usually charge £500-750 plus VAT for this service. However we appreciate that money is scarce at this time of year so have decided to help our clients and potential clients with this time limited offer.
It is a condition of the voucher that you inform us that you wish to use the voucher when contacting us for the first time.
You and your Employment Tribunal will get the usual Employment Tribunal Solicitors elite employment law advice and service but to celebrate the launch of our dedicated Tribunal Solicitors website we have decided to offer the above service as part of the new Tribunal Solicitors website offering for a short period of time.
We deal daily with Employment Tribunal cases and you can be assured of legal excellence of a firm of specialist employment solicitors.